I absolutely love makeup. From trying out new products to watching “how-to” videos on YouTube, I spend hours on it. After much research and experimentation, I have realized that there are seven products that are must-haves and when in a hurry, I can rely on these to complete my look for day and for night.
1. Mac Studio Moisture Cream – $32
2. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse – $34
3. Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad: Spicy – $27
4. Mac Pro Longwear Eyeliner – $19.50
5. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara – $22
6. Bobbi Brown Blush: Nude Pink – $25
7. Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick – $20
For someone who has a lot of experience with makeup, these seven can make the perfect little makeup kit. And for someone just getting started with it, these are the essentials that you need to get your hands on.